All Natural Swiss Chocolates
Favarger All-Natural Chocolate
Over the course of the last 190 years, Favarger Chocolats Et Cacaos have perfected the art of making delicious organic chocolate. Favarger’s recipes use only highest quality all natural ingredients like organic cane sugar, Swiss milk from grass-fed cows, various nuts from European farms, and hand-picked cocoa beans from Fair-Trade plantations worldwide. The special Favarger chocolate making process and secret recipes combine these ingredients to bring you chocolate that starts smooth, then bursts into flavor, and finishes clean for an unforgettable experience. Our small batch manufacturing ensures that only fresh artisan chocolate is shipped for your order.
Our Quality Charter
100 % of our production takes place in our Chocolate Manufacture in Geneva
- We control 100 % of the manufacturing processes, from the selection of raw materials to the finished product.
- We roast and produce 100 % of our natural chocolate mass
- Our chocolates are made with 100 % cocoa butter
- 100 % of the milk used is of Swiss origin
- Our aromas are all 100 % natural
- 100 % of our production is GMO-free, soy lecithin-free, palm oil-free